Memoirs of an American in Japan

What can I say, I must be a little mad. I am packing up my bags and moving 5,500 miles away from all my family and friends to a little country called Japan. Some call me crazy, and some call me adventurous, but I am ready for the experience of a lifetime...

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

On my second tour of teaching abroad, this time teaching Kindergarten in the Abu Dhabi desert.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Brief Halloween Update

I'm going to bed but just a few updates:

Pumpkin Carving-I carved the pumpkin in front of the whole school. It's a giant pumpkin with some scars (we like to call it character):


Halloween: The kids were sooooo cute, we walked around the block and stopped at five stores to get candy. the kids were really great-then we bobbed for apples, played musical chairs and touched witch hair and eyeballs (spagetti and grapes). Overall a success execpt the parents, urghh they drive me crazy with thier cameras some times, but thats for another day, anywhoo here are some halloween pics for your enjoyment:

Sado stories will be up tomarrow along with pics. As for now, I'm off to bed-good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home