Memoirs of an American in Japan

What can I say, I must be a little mad. I am packing up my bags and moving 5,500 miles away from all my family and friends to a little country called Japan. Some call me crazy, and some call me adventurous, but I am ready for the experience of a lifetime...

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

On my second tour of teaching abroad, this time teaching Kindergarten in the Abu Dhabi desert.

Friday, October 27, 2006

I Got My Voice Back!!! (almost)

Maybe Japanese medicine isn't all that bad, something worked my voice is almost back to normal. I woke up yesterday with my voice back-but very squeaky. I could only say a few words at a time, and no singing at all. This morning I woke up and my voice is back, just a little squeaky (and according to Kae-sexy:). One the teachers said I sound like a pubescent boy. I can't say anything in a high pitch and I can't sing more than 2 verse of any song but at least I can talk to my kids, although shouting is pushing it. I think by Monday I should be back to normal and shouting once again, YEA!! I'm sure Yasuko is will be very happy :)

Have a good weekend, I'm off to bed-ahh I love Saturdays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home