Memoirs of an American in Japan

What can I say, I must be a little mad. I am packing up my bags and moving 5,500 miles away from all my family and friends to a little country called Japan. Some call me crazy, and some call me adventurous, but I am ready for the experience of a lifetime...

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

On my second tour of teaching abroad, this time teaching Kindergarten in the Abu Dhabi desert.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Not Much to Say

Sorry I haven't written much lately. Not much has really been going on that has been too exciting (I know for some of you this blog is the highlight of your day, haha). All I have been doing lately is going to work singing the ABC's and Down in the Jungle 12 times a day and reciting nursery rhymes I haven't heard in 20 years (ah, the working life is grand) for 8 hours then go and hang out with my Japanese and Aussie friends/co-workers. But don't worry, I will be getting paid soon and with money comes a little fun (don't worry Mom I will be responsible : ), plus there are some fun festivals coming up in October where I get to travel to some new and exciting places so there will be stories to tell-stay tuned. For the mean time I will post a few pics to keep everyone happy : )


A big shrine in Osu Kannon-Nagoya



My classroom and kids (arn't they sweet : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home