Memoirs of an American in Japan

What can I say, I must be a little mad. I am packing up my bags and moving 5,500 miles away from all my family and friends to a little country called Japan. Some call me crazy, and some call me adventurous, but I am ready for the experience of a lifetime...

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

On my second tour of teaching abroad, this time teaching Kindergarten in the Abu Dhabi desert.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'MMMM BACK!!!

Ok, Ok I get it, I have been a bit lazy these past two months with updating my blog but in my defense I have had a lot going on with reports, graduation, family visit...now that all that is over (a month ago :) I am back and ready to blog. I dont know where to start. But I will tomarrow right now I am watching Iwo Jima and probably annoying the Aussies with my typing. So expect another blog soon-I promise.

Until tomarrow...(or the next day :)

P.S. Happy Mother's Day Mom and Grandma and all the moms out there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home