Memoirs of an American in Japan

What can I say, I must be a little mad. I am packing up my bags and moving 5,500 miles away from all my family and friends to a little country called Japan. Some call me crazy, and some call me adventurous, but I am ready for the experience of a lifetime...

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

On my second tour of teaching abroad, this time teaching Kindergarten in the Abu Dhabi desert.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's a Small World After All...

One more thing for today. It is such a small World, that song is humming in my head right now. I just bumped into my new neighbor upstairs who works at another International School in Nagakute. You will not believe this: 1) she's from San Francisco (NorCal baby!!!) 2) went to UC Berkeley 3) she is 24 years old.

We lived 100 miles apart back home, and now that we live in Japan 5000 miles away from home we are neighbors. CRAZY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home