Memoirs of an American in Japan

What can I say, I must be a little mad. I am packing up my bags and moving 5,500 miles away from all my family and friends to a little country called Japan. Some call me crazy, and some call me adventurous, but I am ready for the experience of a lifetime...

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

On my second tour of teaching abroad, this time teaching Kindergarten in the Abu Dhabi desert.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Its that time of year...

Report writing time, AHHHH!!! The next couple of weeks are crazy busy weeks so I might not get much blogging in. We have to write 5 page reports 3 times a year and I have 15 kids-do the math-that's a whole lotta report writing. So here I am at Starbucks (I discovered tonight I can get internet-yeah!!) at 10pm at night writing reports and drinking a Mint Mocha (I thought of my Sac town girls-all those afternoon Starbuck emergency meetings last year :)

So here is the plan until school is over for this term on the 21st:
Next week, I have to hand out all the reports to the parents for parent conferences which are also next week. We also have the rehearsal for the holiday concert at the concert hall on Wednesday-so we are busy learning the songs we are performing. The following week is Christmas parties and the Holiday Concert and on the 23rd I'm flying home. Oh man, its going to be a busy few weeks

***My roomate has gone insane, she is dancing in the living room-the walls are shaking, I think our neighbors think we had a minor earthquake. and now she is cockroaching (must be some Aussie thing). Oh, my.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home