Memoirs of an American in Japan

What can I say, I must be a little mad. I am packing up my bags and moving 5,500 miles away from all my family and friends to a little country called Japan. Some call me crazy, and some call me adventurous, but I am ready for the experience of a lifetime...

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

On my second tour of teaching abroad, this time teaching Kindergarten in the Abu Dhabi desert.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

SNOW...maybe

It's supposed to snow tomarrow!!!! Keep your fingers crossed-I hope it does :) I've been waiting for 2 months for snow. Every keeps talking about snow and it hasn't been coming so hopefully this is not a false alarm :)

Another random thing, I'm watching Japanese TV and I turned the channed to a travel show about the place I went sledding with my kids last Friday-CRAZY. I was just there and now its on TV. Also, "Who wants to be a Billionaire" is on in Japan (at least thats what Im guessing its called) The lady on it is already up to 2,500,000 yen-about $25,000. The host even looks like a Japanese version of Regis Philben.

Anyways, I will write back soon about the snow (hopefully) and my adventures this weekend. Hopefully I dont come back with any broken bones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home