Memoirs of an American in Japan

What can I say, I must be a little mad. I am packing up my bags and moving 5,500 miles away from all my family and friends to a little country called Japan. Some call me crazy, and some call me adventurous, but I am ready for the experience of a lifetime...

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

On my second tour of teaching abroad, this time teaching Kindergarten in the Abu Dhabi desert.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

My first blog

About 4 weeks ago, I signed a contract to teach preschool in Japan for a year. Thus the purpose of this blog. It sounds like a great idea in theory-so we will see how this goes. Many people have asked me to blog my adventures abroad so here I am-giving this blogging thing a shot. I hope to update my blog as much as possible with stories and pictures (just give me some time to figure this whole blogging thing out) from my adventures in the exotic land of Japan.

***Just to update everyone-I finished my teaching credential in May and during my job search came across this opportunity in Japan and within 5 days I faxed back the signed contract. And with that, my adventure begins... (in 5 days).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unilove said...

I am not a teacher overseas, but found this blog-hopping, and it was very informative, of a teacher in Korea...

http://queenforayear.blogspot.com/

Good luck to you!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home